Porcelain Veneers in Lithia, FL
Dental porcelain veneers are thin pieces of tooth-like material that are fastened to the surface of teeth. Our Lithia, FL dentist offers porcelain veneers that can be used to help treat a number of cosmetic issues that stop you from having the beautiful smile you desire.
Should I Get Porcelain Veneers?
Some of the reasons you may want to consider getting porcelain veneers can include:
- Damaged Teeth – If one of your teeth has become damaged, porcelain veneers, from your dentist in Lithia, FL, can be used to restore the beauty of your teeth.
- Broken Teeth – If one of your teeth has become broken, in some case a dental veneer can be attached to fix your tooth, and help you have the beautiful smile you deserve.
- Misshapen Teeth – Some teeth become misshapen with use, or were misshapen to start with. Whatever the reason, in most cases a dental veneer can be used to correct the appearance of a misshapen tooth.
- Discolored Teeth – If you have teeth that are discolored and want a more permanent solution than teeth whitening, porcelain veneers from Dental Excellence at FIshHawk, can be used to change the appearance of discolored teeth.
- Gaps – Porcelain veneers can be a great tool in removing gaps. If you have a wider gap between teeth, our team can attach veneers that remove the gap, and increase the beauty of your smile.
- Misaligned Teeth – Mild misalignment of teeth can be corrected by using porcelain veneers. If you just have a few misaligned teeth, this can be a more practical solution than having all of your teeth straightened using orthodontics which can take anywhere between six months and several years.
As a cosmetic dentist in Lithia, FL, our team has years of experience and work hard to keep up with the very latest in dental technology and treatments. Porcelain veneers are a proven method to help correct cosmetic issues that stop you from being able to have the beautiful smile you desire. If you choose Dental Excellence we will do our very best to guide you through your options, and make sure that porcelain veneers are the best option for you.